OurFilmSpace.com

Serving the Film and Television Industry in New England

Eyeris Productions's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Only 50 more hours left to make our goal! Help Indie Film by donating today! http:/…"

Eyeris Productions replied Mar 30, 2012 to Check out 'Love Fools' on Facebook and Indie Go-Go

3 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Eyeris Productions

"Thank you!"

Eyeris Productions replied Mar 14, 2012 to Check out 'Love Fools' on Facebook and Indie Go-Go

3 Mar 30, 2012

"Exactly. It can be Fast and Cheap but it won't be Good. Or Good and Cheap but it won…"

Eyeris Productions replied Mar 4, 2011 to The Business of Independent Filmmaking

6 Mar 4, 2011

"I think there is a big assumption in the Indie World, not just in New England's Indi…"

Eyeris Productions replied Mar 3, 2011 to The Business of Independent Filmmaking

6 Mar 4, 2011

"With New York State passing a film tax credit I think much more of the productions a…"

Eyeris Productions replied Aug 16, 2010 to Why are there so few major movies this year?

7 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Chemi

"Thanks to those who helped out on this project this weekend! We had a great shoot, p…"

Eyeris Productions replied May 24, 2010 to NEED Actors to play Parents in Drunk Driving PSA

1 May 24, 2010

"Already have two great ideas. Just trying to balance the possibility of shooting the…"

Eyeris Productions replied Oct 27, 2009 to Call For Entries: Doritos Crash the Super Bowl 2009

1 Oct 27, 2009

"That's why I have what is basically a fully stocked mini bar in my house. Ah warm Sa…"

Eyeris Productions replied Oct 22, 2009 to Substance abuse and filmmaking

19 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Craig Amabello

"I don't think Filmmakers and creative people at whole have more substance abuse prob…"

Eyeris Productions replied Oct 22, 2009 to Substance abuse and filmmaking

19 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Craig Amabello

"Brian, Well said."

Eyeris Productions replied Oct 3, 2009 to Deleting Forum Posts

25 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Michael Reed

RSS

Search Google!

Advertise on OurFilmSpace.com!

Badge

Loading…